I have spent some crafting time again, and have a thank you card to show you today. The image is my favourite Magnolia, Sleeping baby. I have coloured it with Distress reinkers.
Motivet er festet på 3D-puter.
The image is mounted on 3D foam pads.
Litt Stickles på vingene og rosene, og en søt, liten charm :-) Ostekluten du ser i bakgrunnen er farget med Glimmer Mist.
Some Stickles on the wings and roses, and a cute, little charm :-) The cheese cloth you can see in the background is coloured with Glimmer Mist, by the way.
Det lille gullet på innsiden :-)
My little sweetheart on the inside :-)
Matchende bakside. Det personlige stempelet er stanset ut med punch.
Matching backside. The personal stamp is punched.
I participate in the following challenges:
♥ Magnolia Down Under Challenge - #106: 3D
♥ Card and scrap - #12: Punch/dies
♥ Kort o Mania - #43: Anything goes
♥ Vintageudfordring - #25: Minst tre ulike punch/dies (3 dies and 1 punch)
♥ Totally Gorjuss - #90: Punch or die
♥ Paper Cutz Challenge - #101: Anything goes
♥ The Stamp Man Challenge Blog - #27: Anything by T!m (Distress reinkers, Distress crackle paint, Stickles)
* Papers: Bazzill cardstock – white and purple, Papirdesign - "Rosenknopp", Melissa Frances – ”Kristin”, Imaginisce – ”Now and Forever” (used to make corrugated paper)
* Stamp: Magnolia – ”Sleeping baby”
* Ink: Archival Ink - Jet Black, Color Box Fluid chalk – Chestnut Roan
* Colouring: Distress ink refills – Tattered rose, Vintage photo, Aged mahogny, Spun sugar, Victorian velvet, Pumice stone, Dusty concord, Weathered wood
* Tools: Spellbinder dies (scalloped oval and hinges), QK photo corner die, circle punch, edge scraper, corrugating paper tool
* Embellishment: Paper roses, cheese cloth, pearls, feathers, brad with pearl, charm, ribbon, MM tiny alphas
* Misc: Stickles Star Dust, Crackle paint – “Tattered rose”, Glimmer Mist (for colouring of cheese cloth)