Yes, I made the 4th challenge in time in "Anonymous time glass" over at Anonymous scrappers" too :-) The last one is anything goes, and I have made a picture frame. The picture is taken of our daughter Emilie in hospital right after birth.
Jeg synes det blir så morsom effekt av den røde Glimmer mist'en sammen med crackle paint på chipboard, så de bruker jeg ganske ofte.
In addition to Anonyme scrappere I also participate in these challenges:
♥ Passion for Promarkers #136: Distressing
♥ Scrappiness design: Februarutfordring - Love
- Papers: White and vanilla Bazzill, Magnolia - "Vintage pink"
- Stamps: Magnolia - Sleeping baby
- Blekk: Prima - Dry Sand, Memento Rich cocoa
- Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers - Ivory, Blush, Pastel Pink, Tan, Muted Pink, Blossom, Soft Mauve, Lavender, Lilac, Glacier Blue, Blender
- Others: Paper flowers, Chipboard hearts, Stickles Star Dust, Spellbinders die, charm, thread
Tusen takk for at du titter innom!
Thank you so much for stopping by!